Trong bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho chúng ta về những dạng bài đọc đọc tiếng anh lớp 10 tuyệt và chọn lọc. Hãy theo dõi nhé.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập đọc hiểu tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án
Xem video clip của KISS English về kiểu cách học từ bỏ vựng khôn cùng tốc với nhớ lâu tại trên đây nhé:
Bài phát âm hiểu giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 10 có tương đối nhiều dạng và đây là một trong những phần khá đặc trưng trong chương trình tiếng Anh. đa số chúng ta vẫn hay gặp gỡ khó khăn trong việc giải các bài đọc. Trong nội dung bài viết này, KISS English sẽ chia sẻ cho các bạn về các dạng bài đọc gọi tiếng anh lớp 10.
Bài Đọc phát âm Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 Cơ Bản
Đề 1Read the passage & choose the correct answer.
To bởi well at school, college or university you usually need to vày well in exams. “All students hate exams” may be a generalization, but it is fairly true one. Certainly, all of the students I’ve known disliked doing exams, None of them thought that the exam system was fair; to vì well in a exam you simply had khổng lồ be able lớn predict the questions which would be asked, This was the case as regards tow students in my class at college. Both of them were exceptionally bright, but in the final year “exam” neither of them got an A grade. In fact, they both got Cs. The exam had tested us on questions which had come up the previous year. They had both assumed that the same questions wouldn’t come up again, và hadn’t prepared for them.
1) Students need to bởi vì well in exams __________.a. In order to vì chưng well at school.b. Because they need to do well at school.c. So that to bởi well at school.d. Therefore they have to bởi well at school.
2) The statement “ All students hate exams” is _________.a. Extremely trueb. Completely truec. Quite trued. Very true
3) Which of the following sentences is not true?a. All of the students the writer has known thought that the exam system was unfair.b. To vì well in an exam you simply had the ability lớn predict the questions which would be asked.c. None of the students the writer has known disliked doing exams.d. “ All students hate exams” is fairly true generalization.
4) Why did the two students in the writer’s class get C grades in the final exam?a. Because the exam was very difficult.b. Because they didn’t prepare for the questions that had come up the previous year.c. Because they were dull students.d. Because the questions weren’t in their lesson.
5) The writer’s main purpose of writing the passage is to _________________________.a. Describe the importance of exams.b. Discuss how exams effect on the students.c. Explain the equality in examinations.d. Criticize the exam system.
Read the passage carefully & choose the correct answer
Every year people in many countries learn English. Some of them are young children. Others are teenagers. Many are adults. Some learn at school. Others study by themselves. A few learn English just by hearing the language in film, on television, in the office or among their friends. Most people must work hard to lớn learn English.
Why vày these all people learn English? It is not difficult to lớn answer this question.
Many boys and girls learn English at school because it is one of their subjects. Many adults learn English because it is useful for their work. Teenagers often learn English for their higher studies because some of their books are in English at college or university. Other people learn English because they want khổng lồ read newspapers or magazines in English.
1. According to lớn the writer. English is learn by _____________.a. Young childrenb. Adultsc. Teenagersd. All are correct
2. Most people learn English by ____________.a. Themselvesb. Hearing the language on televisionc. Working hard on the lessond. Speaking English khổng lồ their friends
3. Where bởi vì many boys và girls learn English?a. At homeb. In the officec. In evening classd. At school
4. Teenagers learn English because ___________.a. It’s useful for their higher studiesb. It’s one of their subjects.c. They want to lớn master it.d. A & c are correct.
5. Why vì many adults learn English?a. Because they want to see movies in English.b. Because they need it for their job.c. Because they are forced lớn learn.d. Because it’s not difficult lớn learn.
Read the passage carefully then answer the questions
More than two hundred years ago, the term “ environmental pollution” was quite strange to lớn people. They lived healthily, drank pure water, & breathed fresh air. Nowadays, the situation is quite different. People all over the world are worried about things that are happening to lớn the environment. Actually, it is man that is destroying the surroundings with many kinds of waste. Everybody knows that motorbikes và cars emit dangerous gases that cause poisonous air & cancer, but no one wants lớn travel on foot or by bicycle. Manufacturers know that wastes from factories make water và soil polluted, but they vị not want lớn spend a lot of their money on treating the wastes safely. Scattering rubbish is bad for our health, but no one wants khổng lồ spend time burying it. Is it worth talking a lot about pollution?
1. More than two hundred years ago _____________.a. The environment was polluted as much as it is today.b. People knew nothing about environmental pollution.c. Air was polluted badlyd. People were faced with pollution.
2. In former days, people ____________.a. Led a healthy lifeb. Lived in the polluted environmentc. Were worried about pollutiond. Drank contaminated water
3. Nowadays, many people are concerned about ___________.a. The destruction of the poisonous air.b. The polluted waterc. The wastes from the factories.d. The pollution of the environment.
4. Everybody knows that cars emit dangerous gases ______________.a. So they vì chưng not travel by carb. So they prefer traveling by bicyclec. But they still prefer traveling by card. Và they enjoy traveling on foot.
5. Factory owners _____________.a. Know nothing about pollutionb. Have no awareness of pollutionc. Treat wastes from their factories safelyd. Vì not want to lớn spend money on treating the waste safely
6. It’s harmful for our health _______________.a. If rubbish is pleaded over our seab. If we don’t scatter our rubbishc. If we spend time on gathering rubbishd. If rubbish is buried
Read the passage carefully, then choose the correct answer Lớp 9
It is estimated that about 200 million people use the mạng internet computer network around the world. The internet allows people to lớn work at trang chủ instead of traveling khổng lồ work. The mạng internet allows businesses to communicate with customers và workers in any part of the world for the cost of a local telephone call. E.mail allows users khổng lồ send documents, pictures, & other data from one part of the world to lớn another in at least 5 minutes. People can use the mạng internet to vị shopping. This saves a lot of time. It is possible lớn use the mạng internet for education – students may connect with their teachers from trang chủ to send or receive emails or talk about their problems “online” rather than attend a class.
1. The internet allows people ______________.a. Khổng lồ stay at trang chủ and restb. Not khổng lồ workc. To travel khổng lồ workd. To work at home
2. Khổng lồ a business, the internet is ____________ lớn communicate with customers.a. A cheap wayb. A very expensive wayc. An inconvenient wayd. A difficult way
3. Thư điện tử can be use lớn send ________________.a. Documentsb. Informationc. Datad. All are correct
4. It takes _______________ to bởi vì the shopping on the Internet.a. A lot of timeb. A little timec. Less timed. More time
5. Khổng lồ use the internet for education is ________________.a. Impossibleb. Possiblec. Inconvenientd. Difficult
Bài Đọc gọi Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 chọn Lọc
1: Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet lớn choose the word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 1 lớn 5.
Left-handers are the odd ones out. Sure, lefties (1) ______up about 10 percent of the population – but, frankly, it seems like society has forgotten about them. Just consider all of the right-handed gadgets, awkwardly designed desks, & cooking tools that fit comfortably only in your right hand. What (2) ______someone to lớn become a lefthand? Scientists aren’t exactly sure, but research points to lớn a complex (3) ______between genes and environment While no exact mix of “leftie genes” have been discovered, people who dominantly use their left hands bởi have more left-handed family members. And researchers have found different brain wirings in righties vs. Lefties. But no matter (4) ______it is that drives someone to lớn use their antipodal paw, science has also uncovered a particular phối of personality traits that left-handed people tend to have. So for all of you lefties, leftie-loving righties, and ambidextrous folks out there – it’s time to lớn brush up on your left-handed knowledge và help (5) ______an over to leftie discrimination once & for all.
Question 1: A. Consist B. Tài khoản C. Hold D. MakeQuestion 2: A. Causes B. Makes C. Gets D. DoesQuestion 3: A. Collaborate B. Collaboration C. Collaborating D. CollaboratedQuestion 4: A. Which B. Who C. What D. ThatQuestion 5: A. Put B. Bring C. Make D. Take
2: Read the following passage & mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet lớn indicate the correct answer to lớn each of the questions from 6 lớn 12.
Successful students often vì the followings while studying. First, they have an overview before reading. Next, they look for important information and pay greater attention to lớn it (which often needs jumping forward or backward lớn process information). They also relate important points khổng lồ one another. Also, they activate & use their prior knowledge. When they realize that their understanding is not good, they vày not wait lớn change strategies. Last, they can monitor understanding và take action to correct or “fix up” mistakes in comprehension. Conversely, students with low academic achievement often demonstrate ineffective study skills. They tend khổng lồ assume a passive role, in learning and rely on others (e.g., teachers, parents) to lớn monitor their studying, for example, low-achieving students often vày not monitor their understanding of content; they may not be aware of the purpose of studying; and they show little evidence of looking back, or employing “fix-up” strategies lớn fix understanding problems. Students who struggle with learning new information seem khổng lồ be unaware that they must extent effort beyond simply reading the nội dung to understand and remember it. Children with learning disabilities do not plan and judge the chất lượng of their studying. Their studying may be disorganized. Students with learning problems face challenges with personal organization as well. They often have difficulty keeping track of materials & assignments, following directions, and completing work on time. Unlike good studiers who employ a variety of study skills in a flexible yet purposeful manner, low-achieving students use a restricted range of study skills. They cannot explain why good study strategies are important for learning; and they tend khổng lồ use the same, often ineffective study approach for all learning tasks, ignoring task content, structure or difficulty.
(Source: Adapted from Study Skills: Managing Your Learning — NUI Galway)
Question 6: What is the topic of the passage?A. Successful and low-academic achieving studentsB. Successful learners và their learning strategiesC. Study skills for high school studentsD. Effective & ineffective ways of learning
Question 7: The word “prior” in the first paragraph is the closest meaning to ______?A. ImportantB. Earlier C. Forward D. Good
Question 8: According khổng lồ the passage, what can be learned about passive students?A. They depend on other people to lớn organize their learningB. They are slow in their studyingC. They monitor their understandingD. They know the purpose of studying
Question 9: Which of the followings is NOT an evidence of monitoring studying?A. Being aware of the purpose of studying B. Monitoring their understanding of contentC. Fixing up mistakes in understanding D. Looking at their backs
Question 10: According khổng lồ the passage, khổng lồ learn new information, low-achieving students do
A. Just understand itB. Relate it to lớn what they have knownC. Simply remember it D. Read it
Question 11: In compared with low-achieving students, successful students use______.A. Aimless study techniques B. Various study skillsC. Restricted strategies D. Inflexible study ways
Question 12: The underlined pronoun “They” in the last sentence refers to______.A. Study strategies B. Study skillsC. Low-achieving students D. Good studiers
3: Read the following passage và mark the letter A, B, c, or D on your answer sheet khổng lồ indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 13 lớn 20.
Pollution emitted in industrial areas represents a threat to human health and the surrounding natural resources. We have a tendency to believe that the production processes are the only source of environmental damage, & often forget about the possible long-term effects of harmful production practices. We may think that the closure of these huge industrial areas would improve the quality of the environment. Unfortunately, this ignores the threat of the remaining waste, which is abandoned and poorly stored. It represents an even bigger danger because it stands neglected as it degrades và leaks into the earth without any control at all.
Changes in the water chemistry due to surface water contamination can affect all levels of an ecosystem. It can affect the health of lower food chain organisms and, consequently, the availability of food up through the food chain. It can damage the health of wetlands và damage their ability to support healthy ecosystems, control flooding, and filter pollutants from storm water runoff. The health of animals và humans are affected when they drink or bathe in contaminated water. In addition water-based organisms, like fish and shellfish, can pile up and concentrate contaminants in their bodies. When other animals or humans eat these organisms, they receive a much higher dose of contaminant than they would have if they had been directly exposed khổng lồ the original contamination.
Contaminated groundwater can badly affect animals, plants và humans if it is removed from the ground by manmade or natural processes. Depending on the study of rocks of the area, groundwater may rise to the surface through springs or seeps, flow sideways into nearby rivers, streams, or ponds, or sink deeper into the earth. In many parts of fhe world, groundwater is pumped out of the ground lớn be used for drinking, bathing, other household uses, agriculture, & industry.
Contaminants in the soil can harm plants when they take up the contamination through their roots. Eating, breathing in, or touching contaminated soil, as well as eating plants or animals that have piled up soil contaminants can badly affect the health of humans and animals.
Air pollution can cause breathing-related problems và other bad health effects as contaminants are absorbed from the lungs into other parts of the body. Certain air contaminants can also harm animals and humans when they liên hệ the skin. Plants rely on breathing for their growth và can also be affected by exposure lớn contaminants moved in the air.
Question 13: What is the topic of the passage?A. Sources of environmental damage B. The pollution from the cityC. Bad effects of industrial waste D. The quality of the environment
Question 14: According khổng lồ the passage, the industry is likely khổng lồ be thought as______.A. A danger lớn the environment B. The only source of pollutionC. The utmost harmful activity D. A threat lớn human health
Question 15: The word “it” in the first paragraph refers to______.A. The remaining waste B. A dangerC. The environment D. The threat of the remaining waste
Question 16: Which of the followings affect an ecosystem as the whole?A. Surface water contamination B. Soil contaminationC. Groundwater contamination D. Air contamination
Question 17: According lớn the passage, which of the followings supports healthy ecosystems?A. Lower food chain organisms B. Animals C. Water-based organisms D. Wetlands
Question 18: Which of the followings is NOT badly affected by contaminated groundwater?A. Human B. Plants C. Rocks D. Animals
Question 19: Which of the followings is the flow of water from the ground lớn the surface?A. Streams B. Ponds C. Rivers D. Springs
Question 20: Which of the followings has the closest meaning khổng lồ the word “absorbed” in the last paragraph?A. Consumed B. Taken in C. Swallowed D. Piled up
Full PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jZnCAcO5Qsg1dxFAis6kvaK2Btb0bXek/view
Trên đấy là những bài đọc gọi tiếng Anh lớp 10 tốt và tinh lọc mà KISS English muốn đem lại cho bạn. Hy vọng bài viết này cân xứng và bổ ích với bạn. Chúc các bạn có một buổi học vui vẻ cùng hiệu quả.